This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Thursday, May 20, 2010

More scraps from the table...

...trying to assemble fragments of last portrait from memory, with some subtle embellishments. Trying my best to retain.

3 comments:

marctaro said...

I loooove that squiddy demon hat/hair/whatever in the middle - left area....great!

Ben Newman said...

great stuff, I really enjoy studying your sketch pages.

Paul Richards said...

Ben...Milenko showed me your stuff. Man, that April O'Neil piece is sliiiick! All your stuff, in fact. Thanks for your encouragement. I'll be keeping my eye on you for Babe Lab :)