This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

lifedrawing log - 05.25.10



A curious thing : The model was running a little late (getting stitches removed from her leg, the poor thing) so to kill time, people from the group were alternating as clothed stand-ins. You could run an entire session like this, just with your friends, a lamp and an egg timer.

4 comments:

Adam Temple said...

True say! Nice spread.

Ted Pendergraft said...

Yeah man. I really got into that guy sitting on the chair (I didn't blog post that drawing though). Yes, nice spread.

Project NMG said...

Dang I missed a good one! I think I'll finally be able to come every week now that things have straightened out!

Kendra Melton said...

Awesome stuff! In college I used to run a thing we called portrait night where we took turns posing, works out really well. As long as people aren't being insecure and not wanting to pose haha.