This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, April 6, 2009

Necronomicook - patches 1

Everywhere I've got a seemingly troublesome area, I'm going to "patch" it with something I like better. I could do this directly in Photoshop, but working on paper is just easier and more fun for me...and this project is about fun!



I suspect I'll wind up patching patches -- already I'm thinking the little guy in the lower right corner's arm could be bigger and grabbier. Could be I'll shrink everyone down more and add 3 times as many figures.

Once things are sitting right, I'll bite the bullet and start painting, but I want to take advantage of my generous deadline and address these smaller concerns, as I so seldomly get to at my J-O-B. I'm the only one to blame if this thing isn't awesome!

No comments: